If you would like to be involved and add your voice to the development of policy and EDAMH services please join us as a member.
Anybody can become a member.
EDAMH members are a valued part of the organisation and by becoming a member you will:
- Meet other people who care about Mental health issues
- Be able to voice opinions, suggestions and share ideas
- Become involved and support a local charity
- An invitation to the EDAMH Annual General Meeting
- Voting rights for nominations onto the Executive Board of Directors
- Receive a copy of the EDAMH Annual Report
- Opportunity to become a Board Member
If you would like to become a member, please contact our office on 0141 955 3040 or complete the online form below.